FREE Legal Forms
Business Consultant Contract
This agreement dated _August 22,_________(1)_2000__________, is made By and Between ________(2)____________, whose address is ____________(3)______________, referred to as " ", AND ____________(4)_________, whose address is ________(5)__________,
referred to as "Consultant."
1. Consultation Services. The ereby employs the consultant to perform the following services in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement: and conditions of employment, and generally any matter arising out of the business affairs of the company.
2. Terms of Agreement. This agreement will begin __________(6)___________ and will end _________(7)__________. Either party may cancel this agreement on thirty (30) days notice to the other party in writing, by certified mail or personal delivery.
3. Time Devoted by Consultant. It is anticipated the consultant will spend approximately ___(8)___ in fulfilling its obligations under this contract. The particular amount of time may vary from day to day or week to week. However, the consultant shall devote a minimum of ___(9)___ per month to its duties in accordance with this agreement.
4. Place Where Services Will Be Rendered. The consultant will perform most services in accordance with this contract at ___________(10)_________. In addition the consultant will perform services on the telephone and at such other places as designated by the company to perform these services in accordance with this agreement.
5. Payment to Consultant. The consultant will be paid at the rate of $___(11)_____ per ____(12)____ for work performed in accordance with this agreement. However, the consultant will be paid at least $___(13)___ per month regardless of the amount of time spent in accordance with this agreement. The consultant will submit an itemized statement setting forth the time spent and services rendered, and the company will pay the consultant the amounts due as indicated by statements submitted by the consultant within ten (10) days of receipt.
6. Independent Contractor. Both the company and the consultant agree that the consultant will act as an independent contractor in the performance of its duties under this contract. Accordingly, the consultant shall be responsible for payment of all taxes including
Federal, State and local taxes arising out of the consultant's activities in accordance with this contract, including by way of illustration but not limitation, Federal and State income tax,
Social Security tax, Unemployment Insurance taxes, and any other taxes or business license fee as required.
7. Confidential Information. The consultant agrees that any information received by the consultant during any furtherance of the consultant's obligations in accordance with this contract,
which concerns the personal, affairs of the will be treated by the consultant in full confidence and will not be revealed to any other persons, firms or organizations.
8. Employment of Others. The company may from time to time request that the consultant arrange for the services of others. All costs to the consultant for those services will be paid by the company but in no event shall the consultant employ others without the prior authorization of the company.
9. Signatures. Both the company and the consultant agree to the above contract.
This Business Consultant Contract legal document is designed to provide an outline that you can follow when formulating business or personal plans. Due to the variances of many local, city, county and state laws, we recommend that you seek professional legal counseling before entering into any contract or agreement based on this form.
FREE Filing Personal Bankruptcy Information. Click Here.
FREE Credit Repair Information. Click Here.
END! Your IRS TAX PROBLEMS
Back to Index of FREE Legal Forms